Collection of Your Information
FTC Boxing may collect personal information about you through your use of the Sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about FTC Boxing’s products and services or sign up to receive FTC Boxing’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading information to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from FTC Boxing.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to FTC Boxing.
- Requesting information or assistance from FTC Boxing. FTC Boxing may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding FTC Boxing’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Cookies help FTC Boxing to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalised service by enabling FTC Boxing to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon FTC Boxing’s collection of your personal information, FTC Boxing may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with FTC Boxing including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Apps or the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you in relation to your purchases or transactions, and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites, Apps and Services;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage FTC Boxing's business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect FTC Boxing and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with FTC Boxing’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitisation or financing involving FTC Boxing;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
FTC Boxing may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries. Personal information collected by FTC Boxing may be transferred to, stored and processed in the countries listed in Appendix A. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by law, FTC Boxing will not be responsible under the laws of your country of residence for the conduct of any parties to whom FTC Boxing discloses your personal information outside that country, and you may not be able to seek redress under those laws.
Disclosure of Your Information
FTC Boxing may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom FTC Boxing hires to provide services on FTC Boxing’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about FTC Boxing’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. FTC Boxing will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to FTC Boxing and/or on FTC Boxing’s behalf. FTC Boxing will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that FTC Boxing is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving FTC Boxing, you consent to your personal information and any other information FTC Boxing may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to FTC Boxing disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of FTC Boxing’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Retention of Your Personal information The personal information that you provide will be retained by FTC Boxing in accordance with applicable laws. FTC Boxing holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at FTC Boxing premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, FTC Boxing will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for FTC Boxing business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from FTC Boxing, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by FTC Boxing. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by CONTACTING US BY EMAIL.
Access and Correction
FTC Boxing will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, FTC Boxing will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that FTC Boxing holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, FTC Boxing will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments